“We recently met Christine Wilkie, Award-winning Buckinghamshire-based garden designer and we had a chat with her about the different specialism for designing the outdoor home space and how to adopt clever installations and elegant features for a stunning effect. Christine gave us her valuable insights on the latest trends and a top list of priorities to consider when embarking on a garden design project. Truly inspirational for us as architects and useful for property owners!
- LOCKDOWN – WHY OUR HOMES MAY BECOME A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
- RETURN ON INVESTMENT – DOES MY HOUSE REFURBISHMENT MAKE FINANCIAL SENSE?
- DESIGN MATTERS – OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE DO’s and DON’T’s
- STARTING A HOUSE RENOVATION PROJECT – AGREEING ON THE STYLE OR NOT
- STARTING A HOUSE RENOVATION PROJECT – WHAT SHOULD YOU DO FIRST?